At King’s Landscaping, we love working with stone. Whether creating a custom-made rock wall, an interior feature wall or exterior cladding, stone landscaping is an environmentally friendly way to make your property stand out.
As well as being incredibly strong, stone has many unique characteristics making it a versatile tool in our landscaping arsenal:
- can be used as found in nature
- cutting, carving and shaping is simple and very effective
- high weather-resistance
- perfect for keeping heat out in summer
- little to no maintenance needed
- highly resistant to damage from animals and other pests.
No matter the type, size or cut of stone, landscaping options are only limited by your imagination. Show us any interior or outdoor space and we’ll work with you to create a plan based on a combination of your ideas and our expertise. We’ve worked with clients on a variety of projects, including:
- retaining walls
- interior feature walls
- paving for walkways, driveways and patios
Coming into the warmer months, outdoor entertainment areas are a popular addition to many homes, especially in the coastal regions of Torquay and Jan Juc. We use stone landscaping to create resort-style living areas, adding a touch of class and timeless appeal.
Please contact Kings Landscaping for more information.